[native-client-discuss] Will NaCl for Browser extension be Deprecated in Q1 2018?
Nimbus Web
2018-04-06 22:25:45 UTC
We develop one of the most popular (over million people) Screenshot
Extension which also records screencasts:

We user NaCl (not PNaCl) to convert videos, trim, crop etc. We recently
discovered your announcement here
https://developer.chrome.com/native-client/migration

Do you plan to stop supporting PNaCl only or both? We as the developers
haven't received any email from you about that. We discovered that just
accidentally...

Thank you.
The Floating Brain